Building on Getting Started with Geocortex Essentials, Developing Workflows with Gecortex Essentials explores the .NET workflow capabilities of Geocortex Essentials; creating client and server-based workflows that will transform your business process into simple, guided interactions for your end-users. Note that this course utilises Geocortex Essentials Workflow Version 4.
- Introduction and workflow basics
- Design, build, test and publish a workflow
- Display an ArcGIS Online FeatureSet in the viewer
- Capture user input with variables Configure a form
- Controlling viewer actions
- Make workflow reusable
- Add branching logic to sequence-based workflow
- Configure branching logic in flowchart activities
To get the most out of this course the following prerequisites are recommended:
- Successful completion of Getting Started with Geocortex Essentials
- Fundamental knowledge of .NET programming concepts in useful. For an introduction to .NET programming concepts, we recommend the Visual Basic Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners guide
- We recommend using two monitors for an ideal learning experience
Please note: if you do not meet these requirements, you may be asked to postpone your training until these prerequisites are met.
This is a self-directed training course that takes approximately 2 working days to complete. You will have access to the provisioned Geocortex training environment for 5 consecutive days.
Get in touch with your Account Manager for more information or contact us at: