Learn how to build VertiGIS Studio Mobile apps that support efficient and effective management of field data. You will build a GXM app using out of the box features and task-specific workflows, refining the app to support field data collection.
- Discover how mobile apps support efficient and effective management of field data
- Build your first VertiGIS Studio Go
- Refine your VertiGIS Studio Go using ArcGIS Map Viewer
- Compare Built-in Features with Task-specific Workflow Functionality
- Configure Mobile Layouts
- Use Map Areas in VertiGIS Studio Go
- Deploy Production VertiGIS Studio Go
To get the most out of this course the following prerequisites are recommended:
- Knowledge of VertiGIS Studio Workflow technology
- Completed or have comparable knowledge found in the Developing Client-Side Workflows course
- Have built Web Maps with map services and popups in ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS
- Manage map services using ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS
- Knowledge of AGOL Map Areas
- Knowledge of the role signing certificates play in mobile app deployment
- VertiGIS Studio/Geocortex Essentials software license with current maintenance
We recommend using two monitors for an ideal learning experience.
Please note: if you do not meet these requirements, you may be asked to postpone your training until these prerequisites are met.
This is a self-directed training course that takes approximately 2 working days to complete. You will have access to the provisioned Geocortex training environment for 5 consecutive days.
Get in touch with your Account Manager for more information or contact us at: