Learn how to configure applications with VertiGIS Studio Web. Discover VertiGIS Studio app templates and how to configure them as well as how to build an app from a blank template. Discover how to customise templates by changing colours, adding and configuring components, and modifying layouts.
- Understand the connection between AGOL/Portal for ArcGIS and VertiGIS Studio Web
- Create an app using a template
- Develop, test and deploy applications
- Modify templates for building apps
- Create an application from scratch (without a template)
- Add app functionality with components
- Discover how data display components interact with maps and other tools
To get the most out of this course the following prerequisites are recommended:
- Fundamental knowledge of ArcGIS Enterprise administration
- Fundamental knowledge of web-based systems and technology is an asset
- VertiGIS Studio/Geocortex Essentials software license with current maintenance.
- We recommend using two monitors for an ideal learning experience
Please note: if you do not meet these requirements, you may be asked to postpone your training until these prerequisites are met.
This is a self-directed training course that takes approximately 2 working days to complete. You will have access to the provisioned VertiGIS Studio training environment for 5 consecutive days.
Get in touch with your Account Manager for more information or contact us at: