Our Geocortex “roadshow” – a series of seminars held in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Hobart has sadly come to an end but we were pleased with how these events turned out and by the number of people that attended.
Cam Barnard and Mark Chidichimo, both from Latitude Geographics (makers of Geocortex) flew across the globe from British Columbia, Canada, down to Australia to give us all an update on the latest developments on the suite of software products from Geocortex.
AAM were also fortunate to have several clients agreeing to present as guest speakers in which they discussed how Geocortex is being used for their organisation’s web mapping requirements. We express our thanks and appreciation to the following guest presenters:
- Cam Barnard and Mark Chidichimo from Latitude Geographics.
- Darren Wallace from the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety, Western Australia;
- Christopher Abbott and Yih Pyng Lee from the Department of Fire and Emergency Services;
- Alex Weston from Fortescue Metals Group Ltd;
- Chris Ruden and Peter Bowen from the Department of Planning and Environment (NSW);
- Thomas Bartlett from Origin Energy;
- Deepak Gupta from VicRoads;
- John Bormann from SA Water;
- Emily Brown from Hobart City Council;
- Hayden Foley Inga Playle from Hydro Tasmania, and
- Lara Rector from Launceston City Council.
We also thank our guest presenters at Ozri 2018:
- Craig Russell from SA Water – Ozri Sydney
- Katherine Lynch from Thiess – Ozri Brisbane
- Pauline Kent from the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning – Ozri Melbourne