Woolpert is the premier architecture, engineering, geospatial (AEG), and strategic consulting firm, with a vision to become one of the best companies in the world. We innovate within and across markets to effectively serve public, private, and government clients worldwide.
Woolpert is a Global Top 100 Geospatial Company, a Top 100 ENR Global Design firm, earned six straight Great Place to Work certifications, and actively nurtures a culture of growth, inclusion, diversity, and respect. Founded in 1911 in Dayton, Ohio, Woolpert has been America’s fastest-growing AEG firm since 2015 with over 2,000 employees and more than 60 offices on five continents.
In the Asia-Pacific region, Woolpert specialises in the collection, analysis and delivery of spatial data. We capture measurement and location data by surveying the built and natural environments from the air, ground and over water. We deliver digital solutions of the physical world. Our clients use our products and spatial data to plan, design, build and manage their assets, infrastructure and environments. This is a technical industry where innovation and technologies are constantly evolving.
Your new role
You will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth operation of our business by providing comprehensive office administration and sales support. You will be an essential member of our team, assisting various departments in their day-to-day activities and helping to maintain high levels of efficiency and productivity. Your attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks will be crucial in contributing to the overall success of the firm. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the daily administrative tasks of the office, including handling phone calls, emails, and correspondence with clients and suppliers.
- Oversee office maintenance and liaise with vendors and service providers to address any issues promptly.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure the timely and accurate processing of sales orders and invoices.
- Assist in preparing sales quotations, proposals, and contracts for clients, adhering to company guidelines and policies.
Surveying specific responsibilities:
- Generate and process invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
- Verify billing information, ensuring accuracy and adherence to company policies.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to resolve invoicing discrepancies or issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and provide product information, pricing details, and order status updates.
- Maintain the customer database and update records to track sales activities and interactions effectively.
- Work closely with the marketing team to organize sales and promotional materials, as well as support sales campaigns and initiatives.
- You may also be required, within your skills, qualifications and experience, to undertake other responsibilities and perform other duties or projects from time to time as the Company may require to meet its operating needs.
What we’re looking for
To be successful in this role you will already have prior experience in a similar role together with:
- Certificate IV in a Business/Sales administration/Marketing related discipline; additional education or certifications in business administration or related fields are a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience in office administration and sales support roles, demonstrating exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in using office software and tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain accuracy
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a customer-oriented approach
- Adaptability and flexibility to handle changing priorities and urgent tasks efficiently.
- Positive attitude, team spirit, and a willingness to contribute to the success of the company.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of a talented and motivated team
- Opportunities to receive training exposure to other facets of the Woolpert Geospatial business for career development.
- Flexible hours and hybrid home/office working environment.
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and family members.
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice.
Please note that only suitable candidates with a cover letter will be contacted.
Interested in joining our team? Send your cover letter and resume (1 document) to Recruitment.APAC@woolpert.com or apply by clicking the Apply button.
Confidentiality assured. Please note only applications with unlimited work rights in Australia need apply; only successful short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.