Woolpert: Your Trusted Partner for Spatial Data Solutions
Woolpert is a global architecture, engineering, geospatial (AEG), and strategic consulting firm that specializes in the collection, analysis, and delivery of spatial data. Our clients use our products and spatial data to plan, design, build, and manage their assets, infrastructure, and environments.
Your new role
This is a permanent full-time position and can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
We are looking for a Surveying Professional to join our team. As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling Woolpert’s industry-leading Survey services offering. You will
- identify leads in your accounts for other Woolpert disciplines including consulting, advisory, and GIS.
- apply your technical and market knowledge across your target verticals and product line to grow revenue.
- develop new business based on both proactive and reactive lead and opportunity nurturing.
- work with Project Managers to identify, address, and resolve project issues impacting on client goals, objectives, and/or client satisfaction.
- travel to client sites and attend/participate in local conferences, seminars, and trade shows to continue to grow Woolpert’s client base and strengthen its presence in the market.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in spatial sciences, geomatics or engineering
- 5+ years sales or technical experience in surveying
- have sound knowledge of at least two vertical markets in Australia, e.g. Government, Utilities, Mining, Resources, Infrastructure, and Engineering.
- knowledge of relevant leading-edge geospatial technologies, trends, and data.
We offer flexible hours and a hybrid home/office working environment. We also provide an Employee Assistance Program for employees and family members, Novated Leasing, and Salary Sacrifice.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your cover letter and resume (1 document) to Recruitment.APAC@woolpert.com or apply by clicking the Apply button. Please note that only suitable candidates with a cover letter will be contacted. Only applications with unlimited work rights in Australia need apply; only successful short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for considering Woolpert as your next career move. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.