Position can be anywhere Australia-wide: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
Your new company:
We are Australia’s leading geospatial services company that has been in business for over 60 years. Our offices are located across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates. Last year we joined a larger American company – Woolpert. As members of a leading geospatial firm, AAM employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision.
AAM specialises in the collection, analysis and delivery of spatial data. We capture measurement and location data by surveying the built and natural environments from the air, ground and over water. We deliver digital solutions of the physical world. Our clients use our products and spatial data to plan, design, build and manage their assets, infrastructure and environments. This is a technical industry where innovation and technologies are constantly evolving.
Your new role:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with developers, subject matter experts, testers, and other stakeholders across AAM’s business to enhance, and optimise delivery of software products and data through cloud services
- Assist with the design and development of new innovations, and new approaches to supporting to our existing platforms
- Identify and share opportunities for automation of systems, improve service availability and user support functions.
- Ensure the availability of production services to meet defined Customer Service levels.
- Assist in the setup and administration of core AAM cloud solutions like: Geocortex & ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise
- Provide regular reporting and recommendations as required
- Accountable for the successful delivery of assigned projects
What’s in it for you:
- Being part of a talented and motivated multidisciplinary team, with a focus on building high quality geospatial solutions and products
- Opportunities to receive training and/or exposure to other facets of the AAM business for career development
- Flexible and supportive working environment
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and family members
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security, GIS or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to identify gaps and opportunities for process improvement, and see those improvements to fruition
- Strong experience with configuring and maintaining cloud platforms such as AWS, Azur
Desired Qualifications & skills:
- Current Cloud DevOps certifications (AWS or Azure) will be highly regarded
- Familiarity with the Geospatial domain and exposure to, or qualifications with ISO 27001 Information Security are highly regarded.
Please note that only suitable candidates with a cover letter will be contacted
Interested in joining our team? Send your cover letter and resume (1 document) to email@example.com or apply by clicking the Apply button.
Confidentiality assured. Please note only applications with unlimited work rights in Australia need apply; only successful short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
In line with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, all employees of AAM are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a genuine medical contraindication.