Your new company
AAM Group is an award-winning, Australian geospatial company with rich history in airborne data capture, mapping, image processing and Geospatial IT services and delivery. We operate Australia wide as well as internationally and embrace continuous innovation as a keystone to delivering new and positive impacts to our customers.
Your new role
We are constantly growing our Geospatial IT business and have an exciting DevOps/Cloud systems engineer career opportunity available in our geospatial business unit. In this role you will focus on leveraging automation, AWS infrastructure and your exceptional skills to provide day-to-day management, maintenance and technology improvements to our hosted infrastructure, applications, and customers environments.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with developers, subject matter experts, testers, and other stakeholders across AAM’s business to enhance, and optimise delivery of software products and data through cloud services
- Assist with the design and development of new innovations, and new approaches to supporting to our existing platforms
- Identify and share opportunities for automation of systems, improve service availability and user support functions.
- Ensure the availability of production services to meet defined Customer Service levels.
- Assist in the setup and administration of core AAM cloud solutions like: Geocortex and Esri ArcGIS Enterprise
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive package
- Genuine career opportunity working with passionate, intelligent high achievers in a well-recognised and highly regarded company in a fast-growing industry
- Flexible and supportive working environment
Minimum qualifications and experience:
To be successful in this role you will already have a minimum of 3 years full-time experience in a DevOps capacity, together with:
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security, GIS or a related field
- Strong experience with configuring and maintaining cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure
- Current Cloud DevOps certifications (AWS or Azure) will be highly regarded
- Familiarity with the Geospatial domain and exposure to, or qualifications with ISO 27001 Information Security are highly regarded.
- Must hold current permanent and full-time working rights in Australia.