Your new company
AAM, a Woolpert Company, is Australia’s leading geospatial services company that has been in business for over 60 years. Our offices are located across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates. Last year we joined a larger American company – Woolpert. As members of a leading geospatial firm, AAM employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision.
AAM specialises in the collection, analysis and delivery of spatial data. We capture measurement and location data by surveying the built and natural environments from the air, ground and over water. We deliver digital solutions of the physical world. Our clients use our products and spatial data to plan, design, build and manage their assets, infrastructure and environments. This is a technical industry where innovation and technologies are constantly evolving.
We are seeking an experienced Office Administrator for our busy office in Melbourne, to provide comprehensive project and finance administration support. Reporting to the Group Sales Coordinator you are the face of the office and work within a small team to provide efficiencies and follow standard operating procedures.
Responsibilities for this role
- Prepare and generate monthly reports, invoices and administrative assistance to survey management team in Eastern States
- Site administration, such as inductions, insurances, safety courses
- Day-to-day coordination of the Melbourne office, such as deliveries and ordering of supplies
- Provide support to Sales and BD team with CRM administration
- Respond to client requests
- Inbox management, including reading technical documents and assessing opportunities within AAM scope of works
- Prepare presentations
- Assist with tender submissions and Melbourne based events
Requirements for this role
- 5+ years in a team administrative or personal assistant role
- Advanced computer literacy including Excel, Word and Office 365
- Typing speed of 50+ wpm
- Certificate IV or higher in a Business Administration related discipline or relevant practical experience (Oracle Netsuite and SharePoint experience highly regarded)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in professional accounts administration
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Strong customer service skills by maintaining and enhancing relations with internal and external custome
What’s in for you
- Being part of a talented and motivated multidisciplinary team
- The opportunity to join a positive culture driven organisation
- Opportunities to receive training and/or exposure to other facets of the AAM business for career development
- Flexible and supportive working environment
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and family members
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice
Please note that only suitable candidates with a cover letter will be contacted
Interested in joining our team? Send your cover letter and resume (1 document) to email@example.com or apply by clicking the Apply button.
Confidentiality assured. Please note only applications with unlimited work rights in Australia need apply; only successful short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
In line with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, all employees of AAM are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a genuine medical contraindication.