Position can be anywhere Australia-wide: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
About AAM – A Woolpert Company
We are Australia’s leading geospatial services company that has been in business for over 60 years. Our offices are located across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates. Last year we joined a larger American company – Woolpert. As members of a leading geospatial firm, AAM employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision.
AAM specialises in the collection, analysis and delivery of spatial data. We capture measurement and location data by surveying the built and natural environments from the air, ground and over water. We deliver digital solutions of the physical world. Our clients use our products and spatial data to plan, design, build and manage their assets, infrastructure and environments. This is a technical industry where innovation and technologies are constantly evolving.
Your new role:
The Project Manager position will oversee multiple Airborne, Bathymetric and Land based Survey projects. You will work with cross-functional teams to develop detailed deliverables and deliver spatial programs. Including the management of schedules, budgets, quality of deliveries, client expectations, invoicing, and overall client satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate scope meetings with clients to construct needs analysis and project definitions
- Ensure deliverables and quality standards are met in accordance with the agreed scope, schedule, and budget
- Manage and support internal and client cross-functional teams
- Develop and implement corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident
- Collaborate with senior management to resolve schedule and budget problems as they arise
- Manage, monitor, and forecast metrics including Profit and Loss and Net Revenue
- Provide regular reporting and recommendations as required
- Accountable for the successful delivery of assigned projects
What we’re looking for:
To be successful in this role you will already have prior experience in a project management environment along with:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong technical proficiency required, including Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
- Excellent English communications skills, verbal and written with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Ability to work non-standard working hours to provide on-demand customer support
What’s in it for you:
- Being part of a talented and motivated multidisciplinary team, with a focus on building high quality geospatial solutions and products
- Opportunities to receive training and/or exposure to other facets of the AAM business for career development
- Flexible and supportive working environment
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and family members
- Novated Leasing and Salary Sacrifice
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Spatial Science, Engineering or related field
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around project management/coordination
- Must hold permanent and full working rights in Australia
Desired Qualifications & skills:
- Formal qualifications in project management
- Post Graduate qualifications in Management
- PMP Certification
- Preferred experience in of project management software products
Please note that only suitable candidates with a cover letter will be contacted
Interested in joining our team? Send your cover letter and resume (1 document) to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by clicking the Apply button.
Confidentiality assured. Please note only applications with unlimited work rights in Australia need apply; only successful short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.