- Introduction to VertiGIS Studio Workflow
- Design, build, run, and test a workflow
- Display an ArcGIS FeatureSet
- Referencing Display Form elements
- Configure a basic Display Form activity
- Use form events
- Getting data from Geocortex Essentials
To get the most out of this course the following prerequisites are recommended:
- Successful completion of Getting Started with Geocortex Essentials is preferred
- We recommend using two monitors for an ideal learning experience
Please note: if you do not meet these requirements, you may be asked to postpone your training until these prerequisites are met.
This is a self-directed training course that takes approximately 2 working days to complete. You will have access to the provisioned VertiGIS Studio training environment for 5 consecutive days.
Get in touch with your Account Manager for more information or contact us at: