The Introduction to VertiGIS Studio Reporting course teaches you how to collect and compile spatial, non-spatial, and relational data in a report.
- Introduction to VertiGIS Studio Reporting
- How do Reports Work?
- Create a Report using the Layer Report Wizard
- Run VertiGIS Studio Report
- Add Related Data
- Add Related Data from Secondary Source
- Configure Dynamic Content
To get the most out of this course the following prerequisites are recommended:
- A fundamental knowledge of VertiGIS Studio technologies
- A fundamental knowledge of ArcGIS technologies
- A fundamental knowledge of GIS concepts
- A fundamental knowledge of SQL
- We recommend using two monitors for an ideal learning experience
Please note: if you do not meet these requirements, you may be asked to postpone your training until these prerequisites are met.
This is a self-directed training course that takes approximately 2 working days to complete. You will have access to the provisioned VertiGIS Studio training environment for 5 consecutive days.
Get in touch with your Account Manager for more information or contact us at: