Following a recent amendment to US government legislation, AAM can now acquire and supply mono or stereo satellite imagery at 30cm resolution, providing an unprecedented and unrivalled level of detail and accuracy. The spectral range of Digital Globe’s WorldView-3 sensor includes: 8 visible and near-infrared multispectral bands, 8 short-wave infrared bands and 12 atmospheric correction bands.
Some benefits of these new bands include:
- Detection of forest burn areas with ability of SWIR bands to penetrate smoke
- Mineral identification and classification
- Bathymetry for maritime and environmental applications
AAM can work with you to find the best solutions for your mining, oil and gas, forestry, engineering, construction or environmental projects.
Take advantage of our special introductory offer*:
– 10% off all archive orders
– 20% off all new collection orders
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Archive orders offer valid until 17 April 2015.
New collection orders offer valid until 30 June 2015.
For both offers the discount applies to images only, value added services are excluded.
30cm imagery of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia